Resistance to various chemicals is also an important criterion when choosing. In the degree of chem. stability tiles are divided into the following classes:
– AA – chemicals do not act on the tile of this category;
– A – under the chemical effect, the appearance of the tile changes slightly;
– B – the type of tile changes medium;
– C – with the influence of chemicals, the tile loses its shape, is deformed.
Of course, for lining the kitchen and the bathroom, you should choose ceramic tiles of class AA.
There is a classification of tiles by varieties, which is usually indicated on the packaging using color marking:
– In red, tiles of the first grade are indicated;
– blue – tile belongs to the second grade;
– Green, tiles belonging to the third grade are marked.
As a rule, the lower the tile variety, the more defective copies are in the batch. For example, the edges of low -grade tiles can be uneven. You can buy ceramic tiles from Spain at the given link.
When choosing a ceramic tile for floor facing, it is necessary to take into account the fact that glossy tiles are too slippery, so it is better to choose a rough tile.
Based on the above, it is safe to say that knowledge of the technical characteristics will surely help to choose the right tile that will last more than one year.