Japanese cinema has long been famous for its special unique style, as well as the depth of the stories presented to the audience. Here we can safely talk about the art of fully conveying a whole range of emotions. If you want to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of Japanese cultural heritage and original cinema, then a detailed acquaintance with Japanese films will be an excellent solution.
Top 5 best films
It is recommended to pay close attention to Japanese movies with English subs on https://asian-movies-online.com/country/japan and get acquainted with five magnificent Japanese masterpieces:
- “Chyonotsuke’s Garden” (2015) – this very beautiful and at the same time touching story tells, first of all, about the true friendship between an elderly gardener and a neighbor’s girl. The movie completely immerses the viewer in the world of nature, which has a high degree of healing in relation to the human soul.
- “Matsumoto County” (2016) is a rather interesting and fascinating film that tells the exciting story of a young woman who moved to a small town. She begins to work in a local surgical clinic and throughout the film, quite important social issues are raised.
- “Howl’s Moving Castle” (2004) – many have heard about this fantasy animated film. Its director is a well-known Japanese genius named Hayao Miyazaki. The girl finds herself in a very strange castle, where various magical creatures live.
- “Broken” (2012) – is a rather powerful drama that tells the story of two aging gangsters. The film explores the theme of loyalty and betrayal, and also explores the intricacies of human nature through fairly well-developed characters and a very gripping storyline.
- “East and West” (1999) – this historical drama tells the story of the Far East and is based on real events. It provides insightful yet complex coverage of the many political and emotional aspects of the conflict explored in this film.
Conclusion and conclusions
Watching the films described above through the use of an online service provides a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in these unique and original stories. In this way, you can really feel the peculiarities of Japanese culture and fully be able to enjoy the excellent performances of Japanese actors.