Olga Machilskaya is the manager of the Multon company, which has been producing juices for a long time. She was the person who promoted a new line of products called BotanIQ to the masses.
During an interview with Olga Machilskaya, we learned that this category of products are dietary supplements (BAA), which have a positive effect not only on appearance and beauty, but also improve physical and mental health.
Despite the lockdown announced due to the pandemic, the woman was able to launch the BotanIQ product line. During the conversation, Olga said that she started doing this long before the covid-19 epidemic. This was not purposeful; she considers the appointment an ordinary coincidence.
That year, she received an offer to become the head of the innovative company Multon, which is part of the Coca-Cola business in Russia. In this division they were going to open completely new product categories that were not on the market. The project received the working name “Horizon-2”. Having experience in this activity, Olga Manchilskaya began developing a completely new and useful product.
How the development of the BotanIQ product line progressed
Olga Machilskaya is well aware of the accumulated experience of the Multon company in the creation and development of juice products and the presence of an extensive research site. Having experience working with products, she decided to combine these skills together to get a completely new product.
Olga honestly admits that when creating it, she was guided by taste, not adhering to the correct calorie count, but taking into account the benefits of each component of the resulting composition.
In her new development, she was of the opinion that a healthy lifestyle consists of 90% good nutrition, and the remaining 10% is regular exercise. Typically, the vast majority of people do not do this, so the product was developed with them in mind to make life more fulfilling.
Not everyone was confident in the success of the planned enterprise, but given the increasing number of dietary supplements on the market, the BotanIQ line did not go unnoticed.
Despite the pandemic, the product managed to pass registration, becoming a full-fledged dietary supplement. The main indicators helping to achieve success were the measured work of the team, when everyone knows their part of the work and their faith in the success of the product.