Nine months of life your child lived in a liquid environment. Give yourself and the baby joy and development when visiting a children’s pool.
When you can think about visiting the pool?
You can visit the pool with your baby as soon as he has been healed by the navel (as a rule, 4-6 weeks).
When you should not take the baby to the pool?
In acute infectious disease, diarrhea, fever, after vaccination, with eye inflammation, ears and nose.
What should be done before visiting the pool?
Consult with the doctor whether he allows you to visit the pool. Then start preparing the baby with the help of hardening water procedures of the house. When a child gets used to being in the water, it is possible to visit the pool. The first bathing should be no more than 10 minutes, pay special attention to the water temperature. Order pools on the site.
Basin selection criteria:
– the pool must have a depth of 1.25 to 1.35 meters and be properly lit.
– The water temperature should be for children until the third month, about 36 ° C, and then at least 32 ° C.
– locker rooms and showers should be sufficiently heated.
Positive effects of visiting the pool:
– Movement in water strengthen the cardiovascular system of your child.
– Hardening with water increases resistance to infections.
– movements strengthen the musculoskeletal apparatus of the baby.
– After the pool, the child sleeps better.
– Joint classes in water contribute to trusting relations between you and the child.