To choose a door lock, you need to study in detail the door for which the lock will be intended. And also carefully think over the functions that you want it to possess. There are several simple tips that can help when choosing a door lock:
– the level of security that the castle should have;
– The availability of the castle is for you;
– It is necessary to know exactly the purpose of the lock for which door the lock is intended;
– indicate the material from which the door is made.
The most famous door lock options.
one. Drum or disk castle. One of the most famous among the castles, it is attached with a special lining, it is closed by the castle itself. This castle is very simple, if the castle of this type breaks, then it is very easy to replace. It is mainly used for entrance doors.
2. Smeal castle. Cuts directly into the thickness of the metal doors of Le Gran in St. Petersburg. When buying such a lock, you need to know exactly the material into which the lock will crash. Can be operated on entrance and interior doors.
3. Multiple castle. This type of locks has a barbell and a secret lock, it is covered with a belt, a special strip of metal sheet is fixed on the side of the door. This version of the door lock is very reliable, the opening and closing of the lock is possible only with a key, however, not easy to install. To install such a lock on the front door, it will need to be removed from the loops.
four. Zasovs. The easiest castle in installation and operation can work with both their keys and without them.