one. Glazed – covered with a special layer consisting of colored glass. This layer is able to create a unique shine and influence the visual perception of the surface of the product.
Want to know how acne masks are made now? You can find out the information you are interested in on the site.
2. Pressed – made on the basis of a special mixture, which is similar to powder. Particles are compacted under the influence of the press and form a single mass. The pressing procedure is quite difficult – it is necessary to ensure that the air between the neighboring steps is completely removed.
3. Tiles that are not covered with enamel – these products do not have a pattern, they are homogeneous and solid.
four. Tiles with a porous structure – are actively used in pools, as they have the property of absorb moisture.
5. A single firing tile – the clay mixture is pressed and drying, after which the glaze is applied and only then the product is firing.
6. Double firing tiles – after the glaze is applied, the product is subjected to re -firing.
7. Granite from ceramics – formed due to pressing of a mixture of white clay and the addition of various natural components, for example, quartz.
eight. Clinker tiles – heterogeneous clay is used as a material, which add firewood burned clay and dyes.
9. Sotto tile – In the manufacture of this material, there is no glaze stage.